Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Sunday 19 October 2014

where can i turn for peace


It has been much harder being away from home this semester. With so many goodbyes and changes that have occurred in my life lately and the goodbyes that are to come in the near future, it's difficult not being surrounded by family to help me through the challenging times. With these challenges there is always one place I can always rely on to comfort me and give me the peace I need.  The temple has become my source of peace. As soon as I walk through the doors I feel the love of my Savior envelope me. I have come to realize that my Heavenly Father knows me better than anyone. He understands exactly how I am feeling, and I know without a doubt that he hears and answers my prayers. I witnessed it today:
Where, when my aching grows
Where, when I languish
Where, in my need to know
Where can I run?
Where is the quiet hand to calm my anguish?
Who, who can understand?
He, only one

No comments:

Post a Comment