Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Friday 12 September 2014

hola.


So Mexico was an absolute dream. I'm still wondering why I don't live somewhere with warm weather and an ocean. Take me back please. Going straight from Mexico to classes Wednesday morning was a harsh reality check. I went from sitting by the pool, drinking pina coladas every day to the constant grind of homework. It was nice while it lasted though. I loved being able to spend those last few days with my family. I love them to death, and they just made Mexico all that more wonderful. It was sad to say goodbye to the humid air and the spanish accents, but I'll be back. I'll definitely be back.

















No comments:

Post a Comment