Tabs

 photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png photo hometab_zpsc4ac9db1.png photo MMtab_zps84d1465f.png photo sisterselktab_zps4aeded4a.png photo ibelievetab_zps8c2c9788.png photo abouttab_zps2ebe1350.png photo 225pxtab_zps3ab577af.png

Friday 28 November 2014

orthopaedic shoe stores

Laying on a typical springy, squeaky, and uncomfortable bed that a futon tends to consist of in our Las Vegas condo and realizing how absolutely exhausted I am. Vegas was supposed to be a vacation. A time to get away from all the stress of school work and to relax a little before finals week totally destroys my soul. Dramatic? Nah. But instead my body aches from being so tired.
Guys. Shopping is hard work. I don't care what anyone says.
For the past couple of days I have been on the hunt for mission clothing. 
I have probably been into every hideous, orthopaedic shoe store there is, and unfortunately...there are a lot.
I have tried on more skirts that barely hit above the knee than I ever hoped to try on.
I'm sure my hair will be pure static for the rest of my life from ripping on and off shirts all day.
And I am tired.
Worn out.
Pooped.
Beat.
WASTED. Appropriate for Vegas, Yeah?!
I don't want to shop any more.
Give me 10 white shirts, a couple pairs of dress pants, and some ties.
I will take that any day.
But tomorrow, unfortunately, it will start all over again. Is this skirt the right length? Will it go with at least 10 different shirts? Can I run, hop, skip, and jump out of a moving bus if needed in it?
Yeah.
The struggle is real.
And I'm now going to go to bed with the fear that I will dream about Chinese men in orthopaedic shoe stores.
UGH. Shudder. 



No comments:

Post a Comment